Login Search

Weather in Washington Suggesting under 7

Last Post

Gottimhimmel this information is greatly appreciated, I have a couple more questions that I hope you don't mind answering. And I've always wanted to research this, but never really had the time. Is there a certain type of weather that suggest the OVER/UNDER and if so whats is the hit rate of this? For Example, The other day I had the Over in SD/ARI and to start the game, the roof was closed. then in the 4th or 5th innning, they opened the roof, and everyone started hitting BOMBS! I dont know the what the weather was inside with roof closed, and then when it was opened but it would be interesting to know that if there is a specific weather type that the games will usually go Over/Under....any explanation or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and good luck!

Hi publicenemy, I'm going to apologize in advance for my lack of hard evidence. i'm a recreational bettor.
My dad played college ball at TCU and was offered to play in the minor leagues but turned it down to go to college. I asked him one time about any advice he could give me, and what he told me was that the ball gets heavier the colder it is, muscles aren't loose, etc. I'm in north texas (dfw are) so 74 degrees for me is pretty cool.

As a tennis player I can tell you that the biggest factor for me on this play is the humidity. Heavier air=more air resistance= less distance traveled.

And taking these factors and considering that any O/U bet is about 50/50, 2.05 is good value IMO

Quote Originally Posted by gottimhimmel View Post
Hi publicenemy, I'm going to apologize in advance for my lack of hard evidence. i'm a recreational bettor.
My dad played college ball at TCU and was offered to play in the minor leagues but turned it down to go to college. I asked him one time about any advice he could give me, and what he told me was that the ball gets heavier the colder it is, muscles aren't loose, etc. I'm in north texas (dfw are) so 74 degrees for me is pretty cool.

As a tennis player I can tell you that the biggest factor for me on this play is the humidity. Heavier air=more air resistance= less distance traveled.

And taking these factors and considering that any O/U bet is about 50/50, 2.05 is good value IMO

Thank you sir, this information will suffice. Best of luck!