Login Search

It's A New Week. Time To Make Some $$ On Monday

Last Post

Johnny Cueto has been fantastic this season, but he's also given up at least 1 HR in 4 of his 6 starts. How will that benefit the Rockies who despite getting shut out yesterday, have been slapping the hell out of the baseball? Chacin has only one start this season, and it came against the Mets where he gave up 8 hits and 4 ER's in 5 IP. Nothing to write home about considering the Mets aren't that great offensively. Chacin's numbers against the Reds are a little more promising (0-2, 3.38).. Yes I know he's 0-2, but Cueto is only 2-1 against the Rockies since 2011, with a 4.58 ERA.

At Great American Ballpark, Cueto is at his best. 16-5 with a 2.16 ERA since 2011. Impressive. Rockies have tagged him with a .388 BA in 49 at bats, while the Reds have hit Chacin at a .241 BA in 54 at bats..

So what gives here? O/U is set at 7, and I think that is a bit low, given how well the Rockies can hit the ball. Yes they are up against Cueto, but these guys can hit. Seeing how Cueto has struggled with the long ball, I like the Rockies +1.5 at -150, but I also think that the Rockies ML at a +146 underdog would not be a bad gamble.

Alright. Here go my picks. I haven't been posting my picks until the games are finished because I was being superstitious haha.. So I'll post them here today, maybe it will bring some good fortune.. I need to start wagering more on my favorite picks, and not wagering on so many games.. but anyways, here you go.. Depending on how the early games go, I will prob play some late night action as well.

Marlins, Tigers, Penguins - Risking $30 to win $91.53
NY Rangers (U2.5) - Risking $37.50 to win $25
Penguins (Regulation) - Risking $37.50 to win $30
Detroit Tigers (-1.5) - Risking $25 to win $25
Pacers/Wizards (O181.5), Giants, Cardinals/Pirates (U7), Yankees/Brewers (U7.5) - Risking $25 to win $225.50
Phillies, Red Sox (+1.5), Rockies (+1.5) - Risking $25 to win $113.12

So tomorrow guys, I have a big big play...

IF bet:
LA Kings ML

Parlay: Tigers -1 / Boston Bruins ML

TB Rays +1.5 (Laying juice)
This team has to win sooner or later.

Dodgers ML (Greinke will give LA a win in the series)

Going big on Blackhawks ML in Game 5.

Not much time to research anything else.
And I'm sure not gonna waste hours like I have this week only to lose 8 straight days.