Login Search

It's A New Week. Time To Make Some $$ On Monday

Last Post

Soccer Picks

PSG -1.5 (-140)

They are playing at home against Rennes who are 3 pts clear of the relegation zone, but also have a game in hand. They have 1 win in their last 5 and aren't playing well. PSG on the other hand can claim the Ligue 1 title today at home. I think the atmosphere will be electric in Paris today, and I think Les Parisians cruise to a comfortable victory, claiming another Ligue 1 title.. Who's with me!?!

Man City -2 (-130)

With the title in their hands, and 2 home games remaining, I see City coming out full of fire today. Aston Villa beat them earlier this season at Villa Park, and I think City will be out for some revenge. Not to mention they can take full control of their title hopes today. Villa are already safe for next season, so they don't have anything to play for, other than trying to be the spoiler. After having a few slip-ups, but once again having a chance to take control, I don't see City letting this one get away. I think worst case, this will be a push, but I think Villa could be in for a long day if City are really up for it, as they should be.

Surprised to see the Mariners at -115.. I figured it would be higher.. Reason: Athletics are struggling at the plate, and Felix Hernandez gets the ball today for the Mariners. King Felix is 3-1 with a 2.53 ERA, and he has already beat the Athletics twice this season. He's been better away from home this season, posting a 2-0, 2.05 opposed to 1-1, 3.15 at home. At the Coliseum in the last 3 years, he's 4-0 with a 1.97 ERA, and as a team, the A's are hitting .213 against him. Shall I even speak about Straily?

He's 1-2 with a 5.01 ERA. At home he's 0-1 with a 4.91 ERA, and against Seattle this season, he's 0-1 with a 4.50 ERA. The Mariners are collectively batting .314 against him, and since 2011, he's gone 0-1 in 3 starts at home against the Mariners with a 7.82 ERA.

So with that said, I think the Mariners get the win AGAIN, and at -115 for King Felix, that's a great price..

Got the Detroit Tigers on the menu tonight. Swinging the bat well, and Peacock doesn't look like he has what it takes to slow them down. He's 0-2 with a 5.26 ERA, and away from home, he's 0-2, 3.52. Rick Porcello on the other hand has struggled on the road (2-1, 5.40), but at home, he's been stellar (2-0, 1.32). The ML is at -225 for the Tigers, which I will likely take in a Parlay, but I will take the RL at -110, not having to lay too much juice.

Anyone on board with that?

Quote Originally Posted by mgoncalves10 View Post
Got the Detroit Tigers on the menu tonight. Swinging the bat well, and Peacock doesn't look like he has what it takes to slow them down. He's 0-2 with a 5.26 ERA, and away from home, he's 0-2, 3.52. Rick Porcello on the other hand has struggled on the road (2-1, 5.40), but at home, he's been stellar (2-0, 1.32). The ML is at -225 for the Tigers, which I will likely take in a Parlay, but I will take the RL at -110, not having to lay too much juice.

Anyone on board with that?
Yes, I'll take a stab at it.