Login Search

It's A New Week. Time To Make Some $$ On Monday

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by mgoncalves10 View Post
Looking at Kershaw vs Treinen.. Although Kershaw is coming off the DL, and I'm a bit nervous not knowing what to expect from him, going up against a young Blake Treinen could provide enough runs for the Dodgers to allow Kershaw to play with a lead and some more margin for error..
I am guessing Kershaw to be on a limited pitch count, just so they can play it safe.

Finished 5-3 yesterday.. Not the worst of days.. So here's to another day in the positive.. The empty net goal from the Canadians with 2 seconds left killed my under.. Would have at least pushed

Manchester United (ML) - Risked $34.50 to win $30 - WIN
Napoli (-1) - Risked $26.25 to win $25 - WIN
Marlins (ML) - Risked $32.50 to win $25 - WIN
Dodgers (ML) - Risked $40 to win $25 - WIN
Red Sox, Phillies, Heat, Athletics - Risked $25 to win $139.77 - LOSS
Canadians / Bruins (U5) - Risked $26.25 to win $25 - LOSS
Angels (ML) - Risked $56 to win $40 - LOSS
Spurs / Blazers (O206.5) - Risked $27.50 to win $25 - WIN

Tuesday: 5-3 (+$22.75)

Haven't looked at the Brewers game.. But was just looking at the Mets @ Marlins game. Wheeler vs Koehler.. Two young pitchers, in Miami where the Marlins are just adding up the victories. Imagine they could win on the road? haha..

Wheeler got crushed against the Rockies, but at Coors field, the Rockies score runs in bunches. Prior to that outing, he had pitched well. Koehler has also been doing well, 3-2 with a 2.41 ERA, but he's been most impressive at home where he is 3-0, with a 0.90 ERA. Monday and Tuesday's games had 7 and 3 runs scored, and I think today we could see a little bit of the same, although both pitchers haven't been too impressive in day games this season. Wheeler has good numbers against the Marlins, and the Mets are only batting .209 against Koehler..

So if I had to pick a side here, I think the Mets could squeeze one out at -108 ML.. So not laying too much juice. The top 3 in the Mets batting order have 11 for 33 against Koehler, with 1 triple, 1 HR and 2 doubles. Could the Mets steal one in South Florida today? Will Koehler get his first loss at home this season?

Share your thoughts..

Looking at the Dodgers @ Nationals game. Strasburg has good numbers at home, and the Dodgers are only hitting .222 against him in 54 at bats. His troubles this season have come on the road, with an 0-1 record, and a 5.63 ERA. At home he's 2-1 with a 2.25 ERA. As for Haren, he's 4-0 with a 2.39 ERA, but the Nationals are batting .319 against him.

I think this game could go over the total of 6.5, especially with Puig back in the lineup today. If I had to pick a side, I think the Dodgers may be able to pull it off as they have more offensive weapons..

Was also exploring the U1 1st Inning option here..