Login Search

It's A New Week. Time To Make Some $$ On Monday

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
Unreal. Giants change pitchers and that screwed up my IF bet.
Would have still played SF had I known before game.
Yep, me too; not an If Bet, but a decent bet on RL and ML on Giants. Made me understand that you really need to think about it before you select the listed pitcher. Cain's ERA is 4+; I would have made the bet anyway and took a shot vs San Diego...

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
Unreal. Giants change pitchers and that screwed up my IF bet.
Would have still played SF had I known before game.
How does an IF bet work?! I've never tried it. Primarily stick to straight bets, parlays and teasers..

And hitting the Angels & Clippers (-5.5) last night put me back in the positive for the week. Only at +$4.00 for this week, but it's better than being in the negative haha

Going to look at some early MLB action.. Liking the Tigers, but need to do some research.. Also liking Chelsea ML today against Atletico Madrid. Don't see them losing at home, after a HUGE win on Sunday against Liverpool, and they rested a lot of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullywully View Post
unbelievable yankees. 2-0 up, sabathia screws up in the fifth, 4 runs. agains this lowly seattle. Baseball can be so unbelievably frustrating
Yeah that sucked. I had a nice parlay with the Yankees, Red Sox, Angels and Clippers (-5), and the Yankees screwed me over Thought they would cruise after going up 2-0..

An IF bet is more for money management.
If I like quite a few games, I will put the game that starts last of the games I like at the beginning. Basically if they win, then you go to the 2nd bet, then the 3rd, 4th and so on.
Not always the best way, but you could potentially go like 1-4 and be in a big hole.
The 2nd bet in the sequence is my strongest play of an earlier game. Today it will be Orioles +1.5 / Cards +1.5...then a 3rd straight wager.
My 1st bet, if 5Dimes will ever work today, is a pretty safe one...Parlay: SF -1 / Nats +1.5

ouch i wish i came in sooner to tell you not to take the cardinal U1 1st inning.... garza has been average against the cardinals in his career, him wearing a brewcrew uniform doesnt change that unfortunately but your cardinals ml should cash!

also i have a parlay with the cards and tigers, hopefully it cashes!
Last edited by pokerwhiz90; 04-30-14 at 01:04 PM.