Login Search

It's A New Week. Time To Make Some $$ On Monday

Last Post

It's been a rough week and a half haha.. With my main account, I'm still in the positive so I'm not concerned. Luckily on my BetOnline account where I primarily play Parlays, I hit 3 this week, so I'm up $1,100.. So I can't complain.. But hopefully I can get back on track with my main account and get some damn winners! I will share my thoughts in about an hour or 2...

Quote Originally Posted by mgoncalves10 View Post
It's been a rough week and a half haha.. With my main account, I'm still in the positive so I'm not concerned. Luckily on my BetOnline account where I primarily play Parlays, I hit 3 this week, so I'm up $1,100.. So I can't complain.. But hopefully I can get back on track with my main account and get some damn winners! I will share my thoughts in about an hour or 2...
stay away from hockey live lines man..... ouch T_T

Default Newcastle @ Arsenal

The spread for this game has moved to -2. I knew I should have grabbed it when it was at -1.5.. ML is -500 on BetOnline.

Do I think Arsenal will cover the -2? Well, worst case, I think it will at least be a push. Why?

Newcastle have been in complete shambles since they sold Yohan Cabaye in the January transfer window. What's surprising to me is that they actually have a good squad, but between not replacing Cabaye, and Alan Pardew's antics on the sideline, some of the players have already checked out mentally. Arsenal on the other hand has a chance to go four points clear of Everton, who are right on their heals for a top four spot.

The magpies have lost 5 straight, and 9 of their last 12. Against Arsenal, they've lost their last four meetings, and it doesn't look like things will change tonight. Arsenal are in better form, and with Ramsey and Ozil back in the squad, it was very clear against Hull City that offensively, they now have more pace, creativity and a purpose when going forward.

I like Arsenal at (-2) +101

What are your thoughts on this game...