Login Search

It's A New Week. Time To Make Some $$ On Monday

Last Post

Yes, good night for me. Giants, Nats, Cards, Braves all came through.
Bad night for Unders though...I was gonna take Portland ML, but backed off...I just don't get the nba...not at all. Blazers should have come out with fire to go up 3-0. Now it's almost a must - win for them on Sunday.
Nba betting is awful!

usually NY yankees rebound after a big loss like yesterday. So I like the Yankees today too. Altough still a risk. Maybe i like the Phillies the best, i'm feeling good about Lee, and against this bad Arizona team, PLUS after a close loss yesterday, i can defenately see them bouncing back!! I think i'm going to parlay the Brewers (99% bet) with a good Phillies team (best pitcher Lee) and i think we have a strong play... anyone agree?

Quote Originally Posted by mgoncalves10 View Post
I agree with the Sox bet, but I haven't done any research yet haha.. I like the Bruins to finish off the Detroit Red Wings today... Haven't looked at the lines yet though..
The only concern I have about Boston is the pitcher Buchholz, who is clearly not showing his best stuff yet, has an ERA above 7.0, and has given up a lot of runs especially against Baltimore. Toronto is known for a good offense (just like Baltimore) so It depends if Buchholz can finally get to his form and Boston can score enough runs off Morrow to get the win.