Login Search

It's A New Week. Time To Make Some $$ On Monday

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by mgoncalves10 View Post
For sure I thought from yesterday's parlay, the bruins were the pick I felt the best about... Can't believe they just lost with 3 minutes in the game remaining.. Wow
bad luck that sucks, sooner or later you will turn things around. at least wash-Stlouis was a clear under, and Toronto won.

Quote Originally Posted by mgoncalves10 View Post
I don't know if I'll have a chance today.. So I'll appreciate all your thoughts today
Well, i'm going for ML Cards today, good price, great pitcher, good offensive team, won first game, lost second very close, plus they can hit Zimmermann. Lynn is great so far, so there you go

I was busy as hell today, so didn't have a chance to place any MLB bets.. Hit 3 of 4 soccer bets this morning.. Hopefully everyone had a good betting day. Not sure I'll be able to share my insight tomorrow, but if I put in any bets, i'll share them on here. If anyone has any thoughts on a good pick, let us know

Happy Easter everyone

if the rangers and royals both win, they'll be getting a sweep which is definitely possible. Although both of them "should" win easily, I think the royals is the safer bet of the two. U Jimenez has been crapping it up all season but boston can't hit anyone... in other words, this is more of a test for boston than it is for jimenez. As for the oakland game, peacock isn't that bad and had a bad game against the angels but very solid in his other 3 starts. Also looking at his stats against the A's, he's been pretty consistent giving up 5 runs at 61 at bats. This game is too close for any real edge I think, and also regardless of how bad houston is, if these three heavy favorites win, that will make it 3 sweeps.

I love the bruins, and spurs ml, also I think the bulls will win, not sure if they'll win by 5.