Login Search

MLB '14 picks

Last Post

No prob...freaking pissed at myself for adding all those games....did all my work in morning came up with the first 3 plays....really liked em was off to run some errands than my plans changed, had nothing to do and was bored so added a bunch of shit to my card and pissed away some money.....trying to remain conservative....will be definitely on the grind this coming wk as my work schedule returns to norm this week.....

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
No prob...freaking pissed at myself for adding all those games....did all my work in morning came up with the first 3 plays....really liked em was off to run some errands than my plans changed, had nothing to do and was bored so added a bunch of shit to my card and pissed away some money.....trying to remain conservative....will be definitely on the grind this coming wk as my work schedule returns to norm this week.....
I do this all the time, and boredom is usually the culprit. If you can figure out a way to avoid that in the future, let me know.
Last edited by No coincidences; 06-28-14 at 11:04 PM.

Sorry ravens didn't see post til after game. was a bad pick anyways. like most yesterday.....see if we can get a big bounce back day

7/1 results: 1-4 -4.3 units

7/2
Oakland (-110) Risking 2.2 units to win 2 units
Reds (-130) Risking 1.3 units to win 1 units
Mets/Braves Under 7.5 (-120) Risking 1.2 units to win 1 units
Houston (+100) Risking 1 unit to win 1 unit
Cubs (+140) Risking .5 units to win .7 units
Cardinals FF -.5 RL (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
Arizona (+130) Risking 1 unit to win 1.3 units

7/2 : 3-5 -3.9 units

argh.....think im about to call it quits fellas....im a big believer in being passionate/ really loving what you do, and in baseball I just cant seem to keep up with the grind....more and more often I find myself looking at less and less numbers and angles as the season progresses....it just stops being fun....its just too long of a season for me, now If it was football I don't think I would mind cuz Its such an awesome sport but baseball is slow and can be very frustrating.....like todays oak 2 unit pick, open game up with 2 HRs in 1st feeling good about pick, verlanders numbers obviously down, then somehow put up 1 run rest of game....im gonna total up the seasons numbers and look over everything and decide whether or not to just stop posting entirely or maybe at most post a few games a week for another week or two before I officially take a break from all sports betting til football.....anyways thanks for all those who supported during the season, you all definitely made the grind more enjoyable.