Login Search

MLB '14 picks

Last Post

Ill bite the chris sale bait....bookies these days....trying to psyche us out any way they can? or is this just the money evening out....that is the question....steaming has been quite unusual this year, bookies trying to keep everyone on their toes...

Adding
CWS ML (-115) Risking .58 units to win .5 units

unbelievable Im just finding out the white sox actually lost somehow.....baseball.....so crazy some nights....sale cashes his FF TT under once again though....

6/7 results: 3-2 +2.47 units

thread results:
107-70-2 (60.5%) +34.7 units

got a little time off tomorrow to look into card but don't think theyre be many other plays this week after tmrw fellas just gonna be too busy with work.....

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
unbelievable Im just finding out the white sox actually lost somehow.....baseball.....so crazy some nights....sale cashes his FF TT under once again though....

6/7 results: 3-2 +2.47 units

thread results:
107-70-2 (60.5%) +34.7 units

got a little time off tomorrow to look into card but don't think theyre be many other plays this week after tmrw fellas just gonna be too busy with work.....
Thats understandable, thats for the hard work and cant wait for Sundays plays!

I'm not at home so typing on shitty phone but...Alvarez last 3 starts...0 earned runs and .9 whip...pitching real well this year and a bit under the radar....fangraphs has a nice little article breakdown of his performances...arrieta yet to be tested...will be lucky to get 5 innings from...cubs bullpen....cubs lineup....both awful.. Mia woba .328 vs rhp....cubs woba .283 vs rhp

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
Like Nats play a lot, trying to decide exactly how i want to play it. BOL Smut.
Ya I know Im pissed I didn't grab it last night at -125, decided to cut the juice and take -1, hopefully still covers....swore I thought I saw Bryce harper in a highlight for the game yesterday....thought he was back.....just finding out it definitely wasn't him and he wont be back til julyish