Login Search

Let's beat the book

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
Yes A's $$
today Astros +2 -128
good luck on the Wash play but I'm not here to jinx you but have you ever looked at covers forum! There is some professionals on there! Jeffthehat! Wow. College gambler! Qbun! Just look at the highest views!

Anyways he has a big play on Padres +1.5 -135 also a little on ML +176
yes he has Houston! So I stole his pick! Lol
Good luck tonight!!!
Over the years I have spent lots of money on "professionals" At this point I don't know what the means. Any one guy can have a hot streak. And then it can all go in the toilet. Now if you had say 300 handicappers that you could watch every day, and go with 1 pick that most of them agreed on. And you did a 3 game chase. You might get my attention. That would cost way to much money. Those guys charge an arm and a leg. Or maybe you can just look up the "Sports pick buffet" If it's for real you might be on to something.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
Anytime they came thru big time , and last night was not my night . Took an 0-3 x_x .
and I'm on board for all the official bets (4) maybe might drop the braves but Not sure yet . But I like dodgers and brewers game for sure .
You know were just watching these games tonight, right? I don't have a clue who will win or lose. That's for tomorrow. lol

Sorry, the above comment was uncalled for. My bullshit is no better than anyone else's bullshit. Were all here to try and figure out if we can get good enough at this to be able to quit our jobs and do this from anywhere in the world. In the end for better or worse we all do our own capping. I just try not to put to much thought into it.

Over all we are now 18-5

Last night I drank to much and stuck my nose into other threads and might have said things I shouldn't have, sorry about that.

faux bank is now $1044.70

Official bets are 12-5 unofficial are 6-0

Today is money making day. We have 3 official bets and 2 unofficial bets to make. These are (A) bets and we will go with 1 unit. That's 5% of the bank.

official
Dodgers ML (A) bet -128 $52.00 to win $40.63
Rangers RL (A) bet -145 $52.00 to win$35.86

Unofficial
Yankees ML (A) bet -114 $52.00 to win $45.61
Rays ML (A) bet -103 $52.00 to win $50.49

4 bets today. Might be pushing the BR a bit. GL
Last edited by Jimmy the Creep; 04-26-14 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Creep View Post
Last night I drank to much and stuck my nose into other threads and might have said things I shouldn't have, sorry about that.

faux bank is now $1044.70

Official bets are 12-5 unofficial are 6-0

Today is money making day. We have 3 official bets and 2 unofficial bets to make. These are (A) bets and we will go with 1 unit. That's 5% of the bank.

official
Dodgers ML (A) bet -128 $52.00 to win $40.63
Rangers RL (A) bet -145 $52.00 to win$35.86

Unofficial
Yankees ML (A) bet -114 $52.00 to win $45.61
Rays ML (A) bet -103 $52.00 to win $50.49

4 bets today. Might be pushing the BR a bit. GL
Good stuff JC

I just heard that cheerleading might become an actual sport...is there any way we can bet on that shit.

Okay, foxsports.com is taking forever to update their power ranking list. So I'm looking at teamrankings.com and that list looks pretty good. So let's go with that one this week and see how it performs.

Today we have just 2 games to watch one is official and one is unofficial.

Official must win.
Diamondbacks

Unofficial must win
Cleveland

Lets hope we get some action here, but if we don't we have some more games to watch tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Creep View Post
I just heard that cheerleading might become an actual sport...is there any way we can bet on that shit.

Okay, foxsports.com is taking forever to update their power ranking list. So I'm looking at teamrankings.com and that list looks pretty good. So let's go with that one this week and see how it performs.

Today we have just 2 games to watch one is official and one is unofficial.

Official must win.
Diamondbacks

Unofficial must win
Cleveland

Lets hope we get some action here, but if we don't we have some more games to watch tomorrow.
I forgot we are 22-5 over all. Faux bank is $1217.29