Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Why would you pitch to Cruz there?

WTF is Ausmus doing?
I was thinking the exact same thing. Ausmus clearly clueless as usual. There is no question Balti has a huge coaching advantage in this series.

VMart just went yard.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Not with 1B open and two outs you don't.

Or at the very least, you don't give him anything good to hit.

Let's see -- do you try to get the third out on Nelson Cruz or Steve Pearce?
I think you are wrong, with your logic you never pretty pitch much to him the whole game with a man on?

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
It's Scherzer. He made a bad pitch. It's a percentage play with your ace on the hill. Doesn't mean the coach made the wrong decision in the 1st inning. Give me a break.
My point exactly, putting another man for no reason at all in favorable position with 2 outs is reaching. And yeah, 1st inning lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
It's Scherzer. He made a bad pitch. It's a percentage play with your ace on the hill. Doesn't mean the coach made the wrong decision in the 1st inning. Give me a break.
I didn't say it was Ausmus' call that particular time. That was on Scherzer. He knows better than to give Cruz something to hit.

Jones or Markakis hitting behind Cruz = you have to deal with him.

Pearce hitting behind Cruz = you try to get him to chase something, throw nothing over the heart of the plate, and take your chances with the next guy in the lineup.