Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
not gonna lie even tho im not big on this way of thinking i actually liked cards a lot better before i saw that number..feels like they saying we got no damn shot, lol.. strange cause cards have always done better against kershaw than most. even when stl was all righty lineup that was horrid against shit lefties they fought kershaw tough, think they actually little better vs lefties now even with more everyday left handed bats.. of coarse im betting waino at +180 but feel like i already lost!. honestly my strategy with this series is same as last year when these 2 met, im chasing the road doggies as i think they will split in both parks and head back to la for gm 5..
Thats what i was saying. They beggin for st louie money with that number. i like that road dog chase idea. Might tail ya. Thanks for the thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
not gonna lie even tho im not big on this way of thinking i actually liked cards a lot better before i saw that number..feels like they saying we got no damn shot, lol.. strange cause cards have always done better against kershaw than most. even when stl was all righty lineup that was horrid against shit lefties they fought kershaw tough, think they actually little better vs lefties now even with more everyday left handed bats.. of coarse im betting waino at +180 but feel like i already lost!. honestly my strategy with this series is same as last year when these 2 met, im chasing the road doggies as i think they will split in both parks and head back to la for gm 5..
Agree, though given what Kerfax has done this year -- especially at home -- it's hard to come up with a line that should look much different.

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
Thats what i was saying. They beggin for st louie money with that number. i like that road dog chase idea. Might tail ya. Thanks for the thoughts...
Ya no doubt. I mean we could just wait and bet cards gm 2 but I'd be really kicking myself if waino shuts them down and I pass on that number! Assuming grienke pitching gm2, Ryu gm 3? Doubt cards touch Ryu even tho he hasn't pitched for few weeks. Be sweet if home dog wins 1 and 3 so there no chasing. Definitely prefer chasing dogs tho, hopefully works as well as last season

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Agree, though given what Kerfax has done this year -- especially at home -- it's hard to come up with a line that should look much different.
If this was august waino I'd agree but his stuff seems to be all the way back. Not sure how he this big of a dog vs any1? Really see no reason he can't go out and pitch 7-8 innings of 1 run ball himself.

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
Think ill sit through 2nd inning and see what happens. They should calm down. I really thought pitchers would be locked in to start, but both seem to be over throwing
I didn't wanna lose the number. Hoping for the best, lol.. These lineups ain't all that good!