Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by biglance68 View Post
Love Oakland. Lester has big balls.
i dunno if i love them, i do think they win tho. feels like one of those situations where they backed their way in and now have new life.. the fact kc will be rocking really doesnt mean anything to me, strange that one of royals backers fav things to say..

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
what the side for tonight? i played un 6.5 like everyone else in the world. shit offenses, big gm pitchers, good pens. 3 runs outta win it i think.. no clue on side tho, kinda lean oak even tho they fell apart.
I lean KC, but I think the pressure might get to them and Yost sucks balls as a manager.

I'd really like to see the Royals win, though.

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
I think under is best play myself. Both pitchers should pitch well and have a favorable ump. Not sure who wins but I think I lean A's slightly. Kind of think A's or Giants make some super . Improbable run.
I do too, but I find it interesting that books are offering the 3.5 and juicing the hell out of the under without moving to 3 on FF.

Quote Originally Posted by ppcguru View Post
KC needs to relax enjoy the moment and ride the wave. Oakland has been dead for over a month! Ching ching!

oak wouldnt be the 1st team to back their way in then come back to life. just saying, they were built for this month with that rotation.. ppl killing them a little too early imo..

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
I do too, but I find it interesting that books are offering the 3.5 and juicing the hell out of the under without moving to 3 on FF.
i guess on bright side if there early runs the pens really good.. id prob live bet under some more if they go over 1st 5..

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
Yo bank...what you think about your cards and wainy at +180 against kershaw? Seems like they're beggin for cards money at that price but wainy has looked like the old wainright as of late...curious to know your thoughts?
not gonna lie even tho im not big on this way of thinking i actually liked cards a lot better before i saw that number..feels like they saying we got no damn shot, lol.. strange cause cards have always done better against kershaw than most. even when stl was all righty lineup that was horrid against shit lefties they fought kershaw tough, think they actually little better vs lefties now even with more everyday left handed bats.. of coarse im betting waino at +180 but feel like i already lost!. honestly my strategy with this series is same as last year when these 2 met, im chasing the road doggies as i think they will split in both parks and head back to la for gm 5..