Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
its a blue jays line

do you think the al east champs and 2nd best team in the east should be a pick em against the fukking blue jays?
i dunno if it really that big of a jays line,, i mean it doesnt take much to see hutchison been pitching his ass off and owns the O's, plus everyone knows jimenez always 1 pitch away from a meltdown..what should line be?

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
its a blue jays line

do you think the al east champs and 2nd best team in the east should be a pick em against the fukking blue jays?
Not quite understanding. You saying you think the Jays are the play because the line looks fishy or you saying the Jays is the wrong play because the reward is not high enough?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePopePuncher View Post
Yup. He's saying Jays shouldn't be basically a pk against the second best team in the AL.
i think the starting pitching kinda says it should be, hell if you trust hutchison to continue the way he been pitching and has pitched vs O's then jays actually cheap. not sure i do but sitting this 1 out so hope nc and the crew cash..

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
O's are the only sports team I have allegiance with. I will not go against them but laying off tonight because ubaldo can't be trusted and Hutchinson era against O's is less than two.
yea ubaldo a gas can, i coulndt back him these days.. just saying if anything jays should be favs so nothing all that fishy bout line, O's overpriced cause they good and can potentially clinch tonight..