Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
i think they hate pineda or something. hutchison's garbage ass damn near no hit them in his last start where he was really good, now sheilds just might no hit them. think instead of riding pineda in form of bets on nyy i might have to start playing unders or something,lol..
guy gets zero run support. Has he even won a game with them since returning from the injury?

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
he getting lit the fukk up right now
facing him in my playoffs, so im happier then any of you.

he is a very good pitcher. again, 25 years old

Frederick Alfred "Rick" Porcello III (born December 27, 1988) is an American professional baseball pitcher with the Detroit Tigers of Major League Baseball.[1]
He was drafted 27th overall in the first round of the 2007 Major League Baseball Draft.[2] His choice of sports agent Scott Boras to advise him may have scared away some teams, knocking him down to the 27th spot even though he was ranked No. 1 among high school prospects entering the draft.[3] Porcello had been described as an "ace" who could be a "bona fide No. 1 starter."[4] He was also known as a "special" pitcher because his manager, Jim Leyland, chose to start him in the 2009 American League Central tie-breaker game over Nate Robertson, Eddie Bonine, and Armando Galarraga. In 2009, he was the youngest player in the major leagues.[5]