Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by crbravens23 View Post
this tells me u r jealous and bitter. why do u care about his personal and family life? if u weren't bitter u wouldn't make these type of comments. this is about making money and nothing else. u don't agree with NC's lifestyle choices then stay off this thread. this isn't the first time I've seen u trolling on this thread and I barely check sbr.
Yeah I'm jealous of a guy who has no time for his own kids because he lives on an internet forum

Cool story bro

took few days off but like this one..

nyy-123..pineda's last start was just the beginning of my riding the pineda bandwagon and it continues here, looks like his stamina coming around and think he can give 100+ pitches in 6+ innings today...spankies have smacked hutchison around a little in 75 ab's as a team against him they have a collective .407 obp and .939 ops, he been worse at home and jays are a sinking ship..sign me up..

gl everyone

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
took few days off but like this one..

nyy-123..pineda's last start was just the beginning of my riding the pineda bandwagon and it continues here, looks like his stamina coming around and think he can give 100+ pitches in 6+ innings today...spankies have smacked hutchison around a little in 75 ab's as a team against him they have a collective .407 obp and .939 ops, he been worse at home and jays are a sinking ship..sign me up..

gl everyone
like this one too

lets get it

Quote Originally Posted by TPruet87 View Post
Keep making that chedda NC.

Youmadbro must've just gotten back from the beach. Seems like his vag is quite sandy. You'd think w all the mods on here they'd ban the annoying SOB. But that would make too much sense. Keep doin your thing NC. This loser will fade away eventually
you're new here

You have no idea about my trolling