Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
i dont know how to troll?

im the poor mans here

you are clueless .. if only you knew
I do have a clue....been watching your week shit for a while now. Its pathetic. Stick to trying to get in Goat Milks head, which isnt hard...yet you still struggle with it.

But for real man, its because you have too much volume. You have THOUSANDS of posts more than me and Ive been posting for 6 years. That is extremely extremely sad and pretty much negates you from making fun of others. You basically havent signed off of here. Yikes.

nyy+125 . doggies have owned espn monday night bases for whatever reason. always liked pineda and he has looked solid since coming off the dl, neither pen been very good lately which troublesome cause big game james will most likely go deeper than pineda unless his stamina is starting to get built up. either way while they both in think pineda can match him and this gm closer to a coin flip than +125 i think so worth a shot..

nyy/kc ff un 4..dont think either starter gives up more than 2 so push at worst hopefully..

cards +131
un 7 +120....hate side and total of same gm (yet doing it twice today, lol) but they both + money in this game and think it a split at worst.. basically trusting lackey to be solid, if liriano dominates cards as he has been known to do on occasion then pit prob wins but it stays under, if liriano cant find the strike zone then cards prob win and good chance under loses.. pretty good ump for the pitchers, maybe i get lucky and cards win a 4-2 type gm but long as one hits im ok with that..

mil-130..loshe been hot garbage lately getting rocked 2 of his last 3 and stultz been pitching well, still petco is tailor made for loshe and he has pretty much dominated the pads the last several years. the numbers dont really bare it out this yr but i still think brew crew lineup is built to smack lefties around ..

kinda like sea but its pricey, not sure tex pitcher as bad as his numbers but he certainly not good.. fish tempting at that price but from what i recall they suck on the road and not sure i wanna get in halos way??