Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Red Sox.

Wow.

I think I'm going to bail on baseball for a while. I don't have it in me to just take gimme lines and/or juice up on favorites or popular public dogs night in and night out. That's all it's been over the last two weeks -- you bet the better team/pitcher, you win. Apparently the books are OK with that, because they aren't adjusting at all.
did u forget to check line movement?

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
May you get nothing but winners today!

ENJOY! Pour your favorite brew sit back, relax and enjoy the games today!

that the plan now that im off work,, so freaking hot that doubt i do much till sat we getting a hotel room downtown and gonna kick it..looks like a awesome start to the round robin, 2 down, another almost in the books, 2 to go

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
thanx guys,, getting old enough not so sure how "happy" they are at this stage.

it all numbers nc, in some ways think im better at mlb and ncaa hoops when im not paying close attention to day to day results as it keeps any of my own bias out of the way.. nfl quite the opposite, i still use lot of numbers but i have to watch every gm, much easier to do that with nfl tho, mlb and hoops get too damn time consuming..

ok so i didnt spend hardly any time on this and might be one of the squarer things ive done but it gonna be 100 freaking degrees 2marro so lets call it the im hot, it hot outside, and it my damn bday swinging for the fences shot!!

round robin in groups of 2s/3s/4s

MLB 08/21/2014 04:05 PM - (EST) Arizona Diamondbacks/Washington Nationals U 7½ -110 for Game
MLB 08/21/2014 07:10 PM - (EST) Atlanta Braves Money Line -155 for Game J Teheran (R) must pitch
D Holmberg (L) must pitch
MLB 08/21/2014 01:05 PM - (EST) Houston Astros /New York Yankees U 8 -120 for Game
MLB 08/21/2014 01:10 PM - (EST) Cleveland Indians /Minnesota Twins U 7 -125 for Game
MLB 08/21/2014 01:10 PM - (EST) Detroit Tigers/Tampa Bay Rays U 6½ -110 for Game
Nice hit 2daBank. I tailed all three unders with a $10 parlay. I also took the under in the minnesota game for $25. Thanks for the smart picks.