Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

gotta play the rox right? thinking rrl cause it is col after all. duffy's era doesnt correlate at all with his siera and xfip and im assuming he has never pitched at coors.. on the other hand da rosa has always known how to pitch in that park..

wanna play the over at plus money in reds/cards gm bad,, reds have hit lynn and both pens shaky as hell right now. obviously scary cause ceuto always a threat to pitch a gem but cards have had some succes vs him over the years and they starting to swing the bats pretty well of late..

sf and over seem like no brainers,, edwin been god awful and lots of gmen have good numbers vs him...think peavy be ok but not great.

over in la as well i think.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
gotta play the rox right? thinking rrl cause it is col after all. duffy's era doesnt correlate at all with his siera and xfip and im assuming he has never pitched at coors.. on the other hand da rosa has always known how to pitch in that park..

wanna play the over at plus money in reds/cards gm bad,, reds have hit lynn and both pens shaky as hell right now. obviously scary cause ceuto always a threat to pitch a gem but cards have had some succes vs him over the years and they starting to swing the bats pretty well of late..

sf and over seem like no brainers,, edwin been god awful and lots of gmen have good numbers vs him...think peavy be ok but not great.

over in la as well i think.
Yes.

I avoid Jackson at all costs. He's either solid or god awful. Never know which one will show up.