Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 1Time! View Post
LOL hit by pitch to win the game! I'm sure we'll all take that!!

TFB!! Cheers Banker!!
Slight regret i left the marlins out of the parlay!
the way preseason went this weekend i kinda figured might as well push a little with the round robins, i mean most the preseason card i think i nailed to a tee but i had so many individual gms and a 7 team teaser all parlayed into the monday night over, just to cash the teaser was pretty fortunate, then mccoy did the pick 6 then td drive to get me a push on the parlays (had most of them at 41, think 1 at 41.5), if that wasnt sweet enough then the hail mary redic finish happened and what ya know i figure im on a bit of a heater right now so might as well press while the universe is favoring me

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
the way preseason went this weekend i kinda figured might as well push a little with the round robins, i mean most the preseason card i think i nailed to a tee but i had so many individual gms and a 7 team teaser all parlayed into the monday night over, just to cash the teaser was pretty fortunate, then mccoy did the pick 6 then td drive to get me a push on the parlays (had most of them at 41, think 1 at 41.5), if that wasnt sweet enough then the hail mary redic finish happened and what ya know i figure im on a bit of a heater right now so might as well press while the universe is favoring me

love it mate! keep the freight train rolling!

morning ya'll.. short on time, hoping i be off work bout time to watch the muts/A's gm..so lets start there..

muts+173.. wheeler too good for this line to be so high imo,, i must admit little worrisome that he has had his issues with lhb and of coarse oak full of lefties, which maybe explains why oak rocked him in late june..since that start tho he has been much better going at least 6 innings and only allowing more than 2 runs once since that start..obviously shark has been just as good but he has struggled in 2 starts vs muts going 0-2 and has allowed 12 runs in the 16 innings he has faced them (few of them as a reliever years back).. pretty excited to watch this pitching matchup and think it be a tight gm, just think wheelers chances of tossing a gem better than what the number suggest,,whether that means muts win or not i dunno but seems like it worth a shot...

im out of time so here rest of what i played for the day slate all round robins in 2s and 3s

sea ml
sea/phi un 7
fish ml
muts rl

2nd one, rr in 2s

sea rl
tex/fish ov 8
tor/mil ov 8 betting this 1 straight as well,, ra dickhead on long rest which has not been a good thing for him in his career. roof should be opened and ball should be jumping..

who knows how that all turns out just firing away until hot streak comes to a screeching halt which im sure it will sooner than later.. gl everyone

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
morning ya'll.. short on time, hoping i be off work bout time to watch the muts/A's gm..so lets start there..

muts+173.. wheeler too good for this line to be so high imo,, i must admit little worrisome that he has had his issues with lhb and of coarse oak full of lefties, which maybe explains why oak rocked him in late june..since that start tho he has been much better going at least 6 innings and only allowing more than 2 runs once since that start..obviously shark has been just as good but he has struggled in 2 starts vs muts going 0-2 and has allowed 12 runs in the 16 innings he has faced them (few of them as a reliever years back).. pretty excited to watch this pitching matchup and think it be a tight gm, just think wheelers chances of tossing a gem better than what the number suggest,,whether that means muts win or not i dunno but seems like it worth a shot...

im out of time so here rest of what i played for the day slate all round robins in 2s and 3s

sea ml
sea/phi un 7
fish ml
muts rl

2nd one, rr in 2s

sea rl
tex/fish ov 8
tor/mil ov 8 betting this 1 straight as well,, ra dickhead on long rest which has not been a good thing for him in his career. roof should be opened and ball should be jumping..

who knows how that all turns out just firing away until hot streak comes to a screeching halt which im sure it will sooner than later.. gl everyone
Good stuff buddy. I am from Australia and am a massive US sport fan, love everything about it and have already visited yourcountry 3 times, cramming as much of your sport in as I can(even saw your cardsplay in LA last year!). Would do anything to live over there! I enjoy your analysis of the NFL and look forward to itagain this coming season. If possible would enjoy seeing your thoughts on theMLB as we enter the Post Season. Anyway, I’m putting cash on your plays fortomorrows games! Cheers!