Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
2dabank ive missed seenin ya around man. glad things are good. keep that piss clean these last 2 weeks. they want to keep you in the system. dont give them a reason to.
Na it all good. I actually got fukked so hard that they Neva been out to get me, I don't even gotta see my po again. It over buddy..

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
american football is probably the most popular sport in brazil right now. i know some about it but enough in-depth to bet money on it, i will try to learn this season.

only nfl though, we dont get enough college games here or news.
hopefully my nfl thread can help ya. Certainly not saying tail me at all but generally we have lot of smart cats and good discussion I think..

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
No doubt.. Besides maybe a spot play here and there think I'm mainly just doing fb. Between getting ready for college and pro plus prepping for my fantasy drafts I don't have the time for day to day bases... I'll start my nfl thread in couple weeks and jus hang out in biff's and your NCAA if u have 1..
I might just drop college altogether this year. NFL works really well for me, and for as much as I like watching the college game, it just doesn't suit my betting style well.