Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
Ok where is brock posting these plays? Havent seen his posts. Just hear about them.
He posts them on another gambling forum.

He started a thread recently with a roll of like $2500 and lost it in less than 2 weeks I want to say. That post from yesterday was just in a discussion thread they had over there for yesterday's card.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
I'm not seeing what most of the board is seeing on this under, Ex -- thoughts?
Me neither man.
It may hit just because SD sucks in day games (hitting), but these 2 pitchers are a downgrade from last night.
I am an Under guy and see the Over more than the Under.
Took last night's Under.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
I'm not seeing what most of the board is seeing on this under, Ex -- thoughts?
not a big play, just doing what my system says. starters could get hit fairly hard. Minny is actually the worse offense int he game, by a long shot with everyone but danny santana and arcia hitting 15%+ below average vs righties. bullpens are fresh, and twins ballpark doesn't give up too many homers to lefties (12 lefties are starting today). as usual, ump is a big factor, and hudson ranks as a top 15 under ump.
Last edited by EXhoosier10; 08-06-14 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
not a big play, just doing what my system says. starters could get hit fairly hard. Minny is actually the worse offense int he game, by a long shot (posting more in a sec, just getting this out there)
Agree with that. I think the Pads are a better bet than the total. Their "good" numbers are long gone, though. I'd need a +105 or better to play.