Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothieopath View Post
CHW tt ov 4.5
So the game gets interrupted on the 6th inning. What is the team total by then? 5 runs. Bet365 pays me no problem, pinnacle however, refunds me my bet. Asked them why? Answer: our rules - game has to run 9 innings. They don't care that the condition of the bet had been already met, and the outcome would've not changed by nineth inning. Quite unfair if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothieopath View Post
So the game gets interrupted on the 6th inning. What is the team total by then? 5 runs. Bet365 pays me no problem, pinnacle however, refunds me my bet. Asked them why? Answer: our rules - game has to run 9 innings. They don't care that the condition of the bet had been already met, and the outcome would've not changed by nineth inning. Quite unfair if you ask me.
Books with those rules will not be collecting from the other side. In those cases they have to go by their rules. They certainly could not afford to refund one side and pay out the other.

Make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
Books with those rules will not be collecting from the other side. In those cases they have to go by their rules. They certainly could not afford to refund one side and pay out the other.

Make sense?
I think thats his point, that they should collect from the otherside aswell as payout to those who were on the winning side.

Say the the game was under at the time it was called. I understand canceling that bet because it still could havd went over later. But to cancel a bet that already webt over is silly to me because at that point, you cannot lose the bet.