Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
Kluber has pitched two back to back 9 inning games. Last time I saw that from a pitcher they got shelled their next game
He only threw 85 pitches against Seattle which is the least he's thrown in his last 9 games. The price is ridiculous anyway! Simon might possibly be regressing but he's proved he's more than capable of throwing a gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
He only threw 85 pitches against Seattle which is the least he's thrown in his last 9 games. The price is ridiculous anyway! Simon might possibly be regressing but he's proved he's more than capable of throwing a gem.
Yeah I went back and saw that. The line is interesting...either Simon gets completely shelled or Its a close game. But the more I look into it, I see Kluber pitching a good game.

I am on Simon. I don't normally look for 'value' (a word that is too often thrown around on losing bets) but this cross-state rivals will play each other tough, Simon has been gawd-awful since the All Star break and he is going to look to a game like this to get back on track and Kluber is ready for a let-down game.

Do I think Cincy wins? Half of the time in this spot I believe they get it done....and at +170 that's enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
I am on Simon. I don't normally look for 'value' (a word that is too often thrown around on losing bets) but this cross-state rivals will play each other tough, Simon has been gawd-awful since the All Star break and he is going to look to a game like this to get back on track and Kluber is ready for a let-down game.

Do I think Cincy wins? Half of the time in this spot I believe they get it done....and at +170 that's enough for me.

+180s available now

I think Kluber rolls again, not sure if I want to pay that premium price for it though.