Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
Funny how coin asked my twitter and I responded. Then you followed up and asked how I've done, and I responded.
all good.....you're a good guy.
you know ive always liked to take jabs at guys who move on to twitter/touting etc..

for what its worth, i dont think youre trying to become a full fledged tout....i believe ya..

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
5-3, +5.6U today
290-291, +43.87U thread

No play tonight. See you cats after the ASB.

I'm taking a break, a lot of opposition to betting baseball occurred: My 2 locals closed (one with with a 30K credit line), I got burnt out (bet the NFL last season- didn't have my usual break), I had a second baby (and my wife gets too easily overwhelmed) and my business got very busy.

I'll be back, gambling is in my blood-- only a matter of time. By the way EX is good people. He also knows his shit--I've had multiple in depth conversations with him. And he's correct--baseball can be beaten, it just takes a shit load of work and grinding.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

No coincidences gave italianbandit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post

I'm taking a break, a lot of opposition to betting baseball occurred: My 2 locals closed (one with with a 30K credit line), I got burnt out (bet the NFL last season- didn't have my usual break), I had a second baby (and my wife gets too easily overwhelmed) and my business got very busy.

I'll be back, gambling is in my blood-- only a matter of time. By the way EX is good people. He also knows his shit--I've had multiple in depth conversations with him. And he's correct--baseball can be beaten, it just takes a shit load of work and grinding.
Well said across the board, IB.

Enjoy that baby!