Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Ex is a good dude. I thought he meant he posted his plays somewhere (instead of in this thread).

Hate to see that he's charging for the season. That sucks.
yeah - everyone does what they need to for money.

did he ever post his plays/thread etc before the games started? i know he used to post in your thread a lot and talked baseball well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
yeah - everyone does what they need to for money.

did he ever post his plays/thread etc before the games started? i know he used to post in your thread a lot and talked baseball well.
He definitely knows his stuff. And last year, he posted plays here all the time.

I really didn't intend for this thread to be just me posting plays and bitching about my losses. Was hoping Ex, 2DaBank, italianbandit, etc. would be around. Kind of sucks scuffling along as a solo act.

i don't post plays here because 75% of the posters spam and it's annoying to read the useless banter. I still lurk in TK's thread, Biff, and here on occasion when i'm bored.

WRT selling my picks, I've never sold anyone my picks for any amount of money. My friends and I all bet together and I use twitter to keep them updated on the season's progress.

That being said, I make my twitter look semi-professional (it actually looks like bs, but whatever) in case anyone thinks i'm awesome and wants to send me money because they're too lazy to cap themselves. Free money is free money.

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
i don't post plays here because 75% of the posters spam and it's annoying to read the useless banter. I still lurk in TK's thread, Biff, and here on occasion when i'm bored.

WRT selling my picks, I've never sold anyone my picks for any amount of money. My friends and I all bet together and I use twitter to keep them updated on the season's progress.

That being said, I make my twitter look semi-professional (it actually looks like bs, but whatever) in case anyone thinks i'm awesome and wants to send me money because they're too lazy to cap themselves. Free money is free money.
Well, BOL Ex. Wish you'd come back.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
He definitely knows his stuff. And last year, he posted plays here all the time.

I really didn't intend for this thread to be just me posting plays and bitching about my losses. Was hoping Ex, 2DaBank, italianbandit, etc. would be around. Kind of sucks scuffling along as a solo act.
knowing baseball is one thing, but knowing how to win at this is another....
were his plays good or you couldnt tell cause he didnt track?