Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

I feel your pain Coin. This shit happened to me last night except it was 3 runs in the 8th after two outs to start the inning. Pitt was up 5-1 in the 7th and I still lost.

It's like suddenly the Reds hitters are unstoppable.

It's so frustrating. It's also like an 8 inning game with Chapman at the back end of the Reds bullpen.

I hope Pitt comes back for you man.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
I feel your pain Coin. This shit happened to me last night except it was 3 runs in the 8th after two outs to start the inning. Pitt was up 5-1 in the 7th and I still lost.

It's like suddenly the Reds hitters are unstoppable.

It's so frustrating. It's also like an 8 inning game with Chapman at the back end of the Reds bullpen.

I hope Pitt comes back for you man.
I can't believe what just happened to Texas and Pittsburgh in a matter of about 3 minutes.

Also, what a penetrating moron Ron Washington is. The Rangers were playing great tonight but just couldn't get a big hit despite having Weaver on the ropes all night.

Then, the kid for Texas is pitching well but the Angels start hitting him. Instead of taking him out, Washington proceeds to let LAA take the lead, and then let them extend it to 5-2.

Even the announces were saying, "Texas should probably take him out before it's too late". This was three batters before it all fell apart.

Dude, did you have the Reds live +1000? Are you actually betting these? I'm asking because you post everytime a team comes back.
I dont bother with huge comebacks but you'd think we'd learn our lesson after seeing the same shit happen 3/6 days a week.. such a joke to try and be sharp on MLB cant take it anymore... if you try and be sharp they'll just blow a 6 run lead with their retarded BP's/managers
Last edited by Cappinpicks; 07-12-14 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
I dont bother with huge comebacks but you'd think we'd learn our lesson after seeing the same shit happen 3/6 days a week.. such a joke to try and be sharp on MLB cant take it anymore
Tell me about. If I bet 4 games, after about 5 innings I'll look like I have three sure winners and one sure loser. Then an hour later I'm looking at a 1-3 night.

Also, what a penetrating moron Ron Washington is. The Rangers were playing great tonight but just couldn't get a big hit despite having Weaver on the ropes all night.

Then, the kid for Texas is pitching well but the Angels start hitting him. Instead of taking him out, Washington proceeds to let LAA take the lead, and then let them extend it to 5-2.

Even the announces were saying, "Texas should probably take him out before it's too late". This was three batters before it all fell apart.
He's probably too busy doing lines in the dugout.