Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
why waste your time looking for the meaning of something that always changes. their is no set standard meaning for it. so therefore it is meaningless to us as gamblers....comprende bro? this outside the box thinking might be a little too much for most to handle on these forums.....typical quotes like good ole young bucks right here have been constantly drilled into these forums with no elaboration. the focus is constantly on line moves, fading the public, seeking the sharp play, avoiding betting the square teams, its all so fuking arbitrary if you ask me, no wonder its so rare to find a thread that can consistently handicap winners....you would think if "lines moves meant something" or "had a set meaning" we would have a ton of winning threads throughout the forum.....go figure we don't for a reason, BECAUSE THEY DONT MEAN SHIT. im officially done with this topic though.....spent too many years arguing my point, let the books and their trolls flood the forums with their misinformation, and let the people too stupid to question these theories, regurgitate the same bullshit.
I'm 10-0 in Rugby never watched it in my life off line moves and weather

You can't blindly follow line movement, nor write it off as meaningless. You'd be naive and foolish not to consider why it happens or how it happens. You'd be equally naive and foolish to assume chasing steam will produce instant results, especially in this day and age. Books have had no choice but to adjust to the Internet era where previously-considered "inside information" is simply a Twitter account away. Line movement is much more complicated now, as it should be. That doesn't mean you just write it off, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Colts Pacer View Post
It's hard to bet against Kluber. He's been amazing all year and I've made a lot of money off him. Looking forward to seeing the line at Heritage. If it's reasonable, I'm on it. Like less than -135
I'm actually seeing Kluber at close to even money...not sure what to think, but I know with that line, a shitload of money will be on Cleveland. If u like em, buy now?

The line that sticks out to me the most is the NYY@SEA line. My initial reaction is that the wrong team is favored here, by at least 30-40 cents...anyone care to enlighten me on this line? What am I missing? C'mon, it's Nuno pitching for the Yanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BayArea888 View Post
I'm actually seeing Kluber at close to even money...not sure what to think, but I know with that line, a shitload of money will be on Cleveland. If u like em, buy now?

The line that sticks out to me the most is the NYY@SEA line. My initial reaction is that the wrong team is favored here, by at least 30-40 cents...anyone care to enlighten me on this line? What am I missing? C'mon, it's Nuno pitching for the Yanks!
line has adjusted...