Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

El Paso Chihuahuas (Facebook fan page)

WIRE: RHP Billy Buckner's contract purchased by San Diego Padres. Will get the start tonight in San Diego. Buckner, 30, has pitched to a 3-0 record with a 2.89 ERA (9 ER, 28.0 IP) with 20 strikeouts against 10 walks over five starts with Triple-A El Paso this season.

I watched one game he pitched at the new stadium here. He seems pretty solid. Just don't know if the MLB first game jitters will get to him. Then again, they are playing my beloved Chicago Cubs! The total seems very low considering the circumstances and lack of a larger sample size. Something tells me Buckner will have another solid outing. Travis Wood also has been doing well. Under FF is a .
Last edited by doogtonmai; 05-24-14 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
Hey nocoin, is there any way at all you could post the picks with like 5 minutes to go? These 1 minute before the games are killing me man. I'll tip you all my betpoints I get daily if I can in exchange.
Same here lol.. Should have seen me running through the mall trying to hit an apple store... Missed the Mia and dbacks picks smh

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
245040901-1 5/24/14 11:41am $1,140.00 $1,000.00 $2,140.00 Win 5/24/14 2:10pm MLB Baseball 917 New York Yankees -114* vs Chicago White Sox (V Nuno - L must Start J Danks - L must Start)

just about the funnest bet I have won in years....YEARS!
The game is over, whats up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
what do you expect his #'s should be?
by seasons end he'll likely have an ERA of 3.20/3.30 and a WHIP around 1.10
he's a 4 pitch pitcher, on a great team and finally has a good defense behind him (GB pitcher)

not sure why people keep thinking this huge correction is coming. he would be a 2/3 on most other teams.
hes a 5 on detroit b/c they have the best staff in baseball.
Tommy?