Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Could u direct us to any season long thread you have ever had where u ended up at end of the season? Any sport? Im sure u cant, i am sure we can find 100s of dumbfukk homer losing plays u have posted tho. You 1 of the biggest jokes on this forum, any forum really, and coming in here w this ignorant shit only makes you look more pathetic than we previously suspected. Not a easy task so congrats on that. at least post ur ticket on sf so we can laugh, not only at the bet but also I think it be funny to see someone betting with a food stamp card..
LOL. That dude is sheer comedy. I don't even sweat him. Harmless.

Crazy you got +280 w col only down 2 at coors, seemed excessive. Hopefully they come thru, pretty sure over not worth a damn, finally pads stopped making correra look like freaking cy young!
Yeah, they tied it up and then just quit doing anything at the plate.

Can't say I'm very comfortable with Hawkins in there now.

Could u direct us to any season long thread you have ever had where u ended up at end of the season? Any sport? Im sure u cant, i am sure we can find 100s of dumbfukk homer losing plays u have posted tho. You 1 of the biggest jokes on this forum, any forum really, and coming in here w this ignorant shit only makes you look more pathetic than we previously suspected. Not a easy task so congrats on that. at least post ur ticket on sf so we can laugh, not only at the bet but also I think it be funny to see someone betting with a food stamp card..
Wannabe yay slinger