Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
A lot of people wander onto SBR and see "experts" talking about how important it is.

I want to make sure it's understood that it isn't.
Yeah I know you and I discussed this before, but I'm just saying your posts about the closer come off as you believe beating the closer is important as opposed to you trying to prove that it isnt

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Scofield View Post
You goon, stfu. He's making a point to idiots like LT Profits and yisman that beating the closer and chasing steam blindly doesn't mean shit. So how about you just stop posting in this thread and everyone will be happy.
Man shut the hell up, me and No Coin have had discussions about this before so mind your fuckin business you idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
Yeah I know you and I discussed this before, but I'm just saying your posts about the closer come off as you believe beating the closer is important as opposed to you trying to prove that it isnt
It's "important" because a lot of so-called "experts" and pros at SBR and elsewhere say it's important.

I just want to make sure I point out the many instances where I lock in a great opening number, there's a ton of movement in favor of the play I make (even "RLM"), and the play crashes and burns. Because it happens all the time.

There are plenty of linear thinkers out there who tail touts and suckle at the teet of the Justin 7 types, who have been peddling this shit for years like it's scripture.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
It's "important" because a lot of so-called "experts" and pros at SBR and elsewhere say it's important.

I just want to make sure I point out the many instances where I lock in a great opening number, there's a ton of movement in favor of the play I make (even "RLM"), and the play crashes and burns.
NC, you know why those plays crash and burn?

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria38 View Post
Coiner, I don't mean to rub salt in the wound... but I just checked the lineups for the nats and they are missing Harper, Zimmerman, and LaRoche... what was your logic behind the nats pick?
What do you mean you "just checked the lineup"? Harper and Zimm have been out for a while. You wouldn't get Washington at +126 in this spot otherwise.