Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
Both you and Bigpage25 who I tail almost all the plays of, are on Toronto large...I just don't get it. You have Weaver a great pitcher +money against a relatively new pitcher who is average. I would say its no play or LAA here. Whats the info you see that makes you back it for 3 units?

Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
Both you and Bigpage25 who I tail almost all the plays of, are on Toronto large...I just don't get it. You have Weaver a great pitcher +money against a relatively new pitcher who is average. I would say its no play or LAA here. Whats the info you see that makes you back it for 3 units?
Hes probably only on Tor due to sweep angle.

cant pass on LAA at'+money! also Rockies and the over in Col/cinci game

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
keep in mind 3 units for Coiner is $60
so what - a $20 unit could mean a lot to some people. I know it doesnt to NC, but dollar amount of bets means shit - its all relative. do you know what that term means - "relative"? i have $50 units. do only the cool kids have $100 units and are sbr pro's?

you're a punk and a long term losing gambler.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

mikmik gave Tommy Karate 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
so what - a $20 unit could mean a lot to some people. I know it doesnt to NC, but dollar amount of bets means shit - its all relative. do you know what that term means - "relative"? i have $50 units. do only the cool kids have $100 units and are sbr pro's?

you're a punk and a long term losing gambler.
nah bro you are taking it the wrong way.

i know $60 bucks is not a lot of money to coiner. I ain't calling him poor. He is a high volume guy.

he usually has atleast $200 in play everyday, all i meant was the fact that coiner has $60 on a play does not mean he is super invested in the play. Therfore i wouldnt put that much stock into it as far as a play that he feels "that strong about".

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
nah bro you are taking it the wrong way.

i know $60 bucks is not a lot of money to coiner. I ain't calling him poor. He is a high volume guy.

he usually has atleast $200 in play everyday, all i meant was the fact that coiner has $60 on a play does not mean he is super invested in the play. Therfore i wouldnt put that much stock into it as far as a play that he feels "that strong about".
we all know you have this passive aggressive attititde with him.
i have no idea who started this beef but its just stupid now. he never replies to you, so stop wasting your time here.