Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Sorry the Twins ruined your afternoon nap in the bullpen, Swarzak.

Make sure to cash that paycheck for another job well done.

Solid work.

Anthony Swarzak pitching for Minnesota MIN CLE
A Swarzak relieved C Thielbar. 4 5
D Murphy doubled to left center. 4 5
A Cabrera doubled to deep right, D Murphy scored. 4 6
R Raburn singled to right center, A Cabrera scored. 4 7
L Chisenhall singled to center, R Raburn tagged out at second. 4 7
M Aviles doubled to center, L Chisenhall to third. 4 7
B Duensing relieved A Swarzak. 4 7

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
I don't even know the in-depth pitching matchups but might as well just take the rockies... looks like they can't stop hitting
They are absolutely murdering the ball. I'm actually going to the game today and was trying sooo hard to justify even a small bet on the Rangers but I couldn't bring myself to do it given how the Rockies have hit as a team the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
They are absolutely murdering the ball. I'm actually going to the game today and was trying sooo hard to justify even a small bet on the Rangers but I couldn't bring myself to do it given how the Rockies have hit as a team the last few days.
True. The Rockies are not only the best hitting team this year

But the best hitting team MLB has seen in the last decade.

Just wait til Cuddyer gets back. If they stay healthy they will win the NL West.

I guess the price the Twins paid for moving out of that air conditioned atrocity was being able to do, well pretty much anything related to the game of baseball - they've pretty much turned into the joke teams from those stupid baseball movies except the Disney style ending isn't coming. They're only hope is Sano or Buxton. I doubt both of them turn out, and if neither one becomes anything special it's going to be like 15 years before they make the postseason.

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
He is the king musher of my plays.....

So yes,I read this thread to make sure he is not on my plays

cause if he is

happens 9 outta 10 times

Now,carry on lad.....
Not trying to talk or start shit with you. Just wondering why you care so much. If you think he mushes your plays, why even look at his thread? Not knowing the plays would make this imaginary notion go away.