Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
Coin You'd be better off spinning the wheels,Lol......

I been doin it for only one week and is producing more units than your paranoid 24 hour per day line staring,LMFAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Couldn't really get a read on either one of those games after looking at them.

MIN +138 (2U to win 2.76)
TOR +104 (2U to win 2.08)
CHW +112 (2U to win 2.24)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
are you no coincidences "E-Muscle"?

get own with your life pal. Make your own plays. How far do you think your going to get riding on a degenerate pedophile with small bettor syndrome's coat tails?
are you Pauly's "E-Muscle"? Or just his hypocritical lap dog??

Been following you NoCoin for last year or so but haven't said much. We usually are on opposite sides, I notice you tend to think you find value in fading general public opinion. As a long time sports bettor, when it comes to baseball I'm somewhat of a square but I don't bet higher than -130 favs. Anyways, I wanted to share my experiences, the last 3 years during the months of April, May and early June, looking at pitching matchups often made me have a lot of success. The whole "public is wrong" idea was not true in the early months of the past 3 seasons. I do more research then just pitching matchups obviously but in past 3 years when I've made plays it generally follows public opinion for MLB. All 3 years I made 20+ units by mid June, one year as much as 60 units for $12,000. The problem I always ran into, and thus last year I bet half my unit size, was the all star break. I'd come back from all star break and lose every bet, and the public did too. So my guess is you will turn it around after the all star break and those value plays will finally start hitting for you. Good luck regardless!