Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Yep you a winner pauly! The fact you are so happy I'm responding to you just reeks of winning..Or maybe I'm bored w this gm and you just too fun to ignore, I'll give ya that much, you more entertaining than most the trolls that never come off my ignore list. If that's winning to you than congrats on the big win!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Maybe so but could be worse, I could have been holding my breath waiting for you to post so I could do my best to rip ya over 1 gm when we bet 100s of them. Now how fukkin pathetic would that be? Imagine me being the type of sack o shit that can't wait to come gloat over a win, oh I can't cause in all your dumbfuck losing threads I doubt you can find 1 post from me rubbing salt, cause A) I don't give a fukk. B) why would I? I'm not a jerkoff..

From the looks of it you can get ur rocks off on this Philly gm ending 1-0 if ya want as well, won't change my life all that much..and clearly it bout all you have..
Don't waste your time. You are giving this sociopathic jerkoff the one thing he craves more than anything -- human interaction.