Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
That's what sucks about taking an overnight line.

Oh well -- stuck with it now.
Yeah fukk it. Braun would have probably gone 0-4 anyway. The Brewers dont need him.

Peralta is nasty. Gomez, Lucroy, A-Ram, Segura and the boys will generate some runs.

Aint no fukkin way the Red Birds get the brooms out today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
How do we NOT take the mets at +money again tomorrow. Dbacks may not win again under Gibson. McCarthy is trash.
Surprised at the line, DBacks are awful. Of course I'll take the Mets today and they finally lose as I've been on the DBacks the first two games.

Cubs bats could be cold, Tanaka pitched very well today however. I am actually leaning Yankees tonight as Pineada will probably have little trouble. I'm waiting to see lineups though. Had under & NYY -1.5 -110 for .5 & it looks like yanks will take game 1. Took mets small also, look forward to your plays tonight coiner

Quote Originally Posted by JBC33 View Post
Cubs bats could be cold, Tanaka pitched very well today however. I am actually leaning Yankees tonight as Pineada will probably have little trouble. I'm waiting to see lineups though. Had under & NYY -1.5 -110 for .5 & it looks like yanks will take game 1. Took mets small also, look forward to your plays tonight coiner
I think the Cubs' struggles were more due to Tanaka being a killer today.