Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Whoever beating the brew crew price down is bat shit crazy if ya ask me. Think we talking something like 5-2 mil . Figure u be on them considering your mostly rightful distrust of Lynn, cards pen isn't exactly figured itself out yet either, they don't score 6 they don't win and they not playing many vs garza after the gas cans they been facing last 2 days..
With every win the Brewers become more and more confident.

They all playin with swagger and a chip on the shoulder i knew they would. Its an us against the world mentality since the media has been so critical of Ryan Braun

Whoever beating the brew crew price down is bat shit crazy if ya ask me. Think we talking something like 5-2 mil . Figure u be on them considering your mostly rightful distrust of Lynn, cards pen isn't exactly figured itself out yet either, they don't score 6 they don't win and they not playing many vs garza after the gas cans they been facing last 2 days..
like really, why is brew crew only -113... they seem pretty good from what ive been reading

this lane movement is weird as fukking hell

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
like really, why is brew crew only -113... they seem pretty good from what ive been reading

the public loves the Cardinals.

Everybody wants to pretend to be sharp and try to predict when the winning streak will end.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcM_Flynn View Post
I have those as well. Check Hand's stats against the nats and youll like that one too. 8.6 era in 4 starts. 7.6 all time. Plus they have pressure to win after getting swept
Do people not realize Washington is missing Ryan Zimmerman, Span and Werth? Team is struggling. Hard.

Rule 1, never believe the assholes money moving the line caps better than u whether true or not! At risk of sounding incredibly cocky Personally I know god damn well there few if anyone that caps stl gms better than me. When that bitch hit -110 I pounded brew crew, if I'm wrong so be it but line moves don't mean shit to me cept that a team that should be -130ish I got for -110..if it makes ya feel any better mil line has done this several times lately and it ain't changed shit. Even better I can tell ya that moves on cards games are constantly wrong both directions my whole gambling life.

Rule 1, never believe the assholes money moving the line caps better than u whether true or not! At risk of sounding incredibly cocky Personally I know god damn well there few if anyone that caps stl gms better than me. When that bitch hit -110 I pounded brew crew, if I'm wrong so be it but line moves don't mean shit to me cept that a team that should be -130ish I got for -110..if it makes ya feel any better mil line has done this several times lately and it ain't changed shit. Even better I can tell ya that moves on cards games are constantly wrong both directions my whole gambling life.
banker i know you are one of the best around here at capping stl. ive looked at every angle and brew crew seem the play here.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator View Post
I didnt. And dogs fare pretty well in there first game back home, so this is starting to look like a good fade.
i prefer the 1st 5 in this..zimmerman looked like horse-piss last time out and that marlin bullpen is a joke.,,(dunn, jennings, MARMOL)..which we're guaranteed to get to with hand starting.
Last edited by bababooey13; 04-14-14 at 04:04 PM.

banker i know you are one of the best around here at capping stl. ive looked at every angle and brew crew seem the play here.
Prob so , lol. but not like I don't miss my fair share, god knows I could be wrong here and not trying to tell you to empty your account or anything but I just don't see cards winning tonight short of garza having a melt down which of coarse possible. The price is right to play brew crew is all I'm saying and don't let line moves sway your decisions cause they nothing more than some1 else disagreeing and trust me they wrong as often as us.,

Prob so , lol. but not like I don't miss my fair share, god knows I could be wrong here and not trying to tell you to empty your account or anything but I just don't see cards winning tonight short of garza having a melt down which of coarse possible. The price is right to play brew crew is all I'm saying and don't let line moves sway your decisions cause they nothing more than some1 else disagreeing and trust me they wrong as often as us.,
i withdrew basically everything i had half year ago, i havent bet a game since late may on nba playoffs when i got royally screwed by the grizzlies.

i dont know what amazes me the most: the crew starting 10-2 or carlos marmol still having a job