Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Yea that why I'm waiting.. Reds already taking money, once he announced out might be able to get cards in the high -120s , I wrote down "ml at anything under -130" . If doesn't get that low will prob play the rl still.. Maybe I'm reading too much into total seeing how off it was yesterday but way I'm seeing this is at 7.5 they expecting miller to remain lights out at home cause cards scoring 5 minimum off leake and 3+ innings of that pen IMO.
Cards TT over 4 +110 at 5Dimes right now... just hit it for a unit... might be best option

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
I don't really know what to think about Ervin Santana being in a new league. I've never been a huge fan of him personally, but it might take a while for the NL to catch up to him. I do think Wheeler has a pretty bright future, though.

I still can't get over this TOR line. Morrow is now -200. Wow.
Yea but Harrell is stir fried dog shit. Wtf the total in this gm 12?
Give Points

Points Awarded:

WhoLetdaDawgsOut gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Chong Wizard View Post
Cards TT over 4 +110 at 5Dimes right now... just hit it for a unit... might be best option
Think I prefer rl at +155. Think Shelby will hold reds to 2 thru 6inn then Martinez, seacrest, and rosénthal handle the rest. IMO if cards score 5 runs then they cover the rl which pays much better..

Quote Originally Posted by 420 Watts View Post
Great thread NO COIN. First time to post but a long time follower of your thread and capping. Thanks for all the insight. Will the weather keep the minnesota game under? Whats your lean on that game... any insight from anyone appreciated
Thanks.

Under if I had to play it, but again, with Hughes, you never know what you're going to get.

Twins +135 now.

Quote Originally Posted by 420 Watts View Post
thanks for the reply.. What u guys think of the cards? I love to go against leake.. a little chalky though.. 2daBank i think u poster you see value in the runline
I played cards rl +155.. Little cool here today, Shelby's heater will be painful on reds batters hands . He will hold them down for 6 innings then the big 3 will come in and shorten the gm. Cards win 5-2 type gm IMO..