Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
so disciplined....
you're a true pro gambler now...

what angle do you see to lay 160 this early in the season so big?
Thanks. I wouldn't go that far, but I always need to remind myself that just because it's a national championship game doesn't mean I have to have $$$ on it. They all count as either one win or one loss from a gambling standpoint, no matter the real-world magnitude.

As Bank pointed out, their offense hasn't really been as bad as it looks on paper. I just can't bring myself to lay that kind of juice with whacky Lackey, though.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
What a disaster yesterday was for me. Guess had to have bad day at some point. Hopefully can get back on track today..

So far I'm on over 8 in ny, played stros small, and I grabbed cards un 7 at open yesterday, didn't take weather into account tho as typically this start time leads to hitters dealing w a ton of shadows and w these pitchers seemed like no brainer, unfortunately don't think there gonna be any sun for shadows looking at over in beantown later on, their offensive funk has been a lot of bad luck as they have left guys all over the bases and simply have hit the ball hard right at ppl, that won't last, think they score today and think tex will do their part vs lackey ..

Gotta roll w uk 1 more time. Fukk shabazz, once again uk length and athletes should win out, hoping ml drops little more cause can't lay any points w these cardiac kids!

Gl everyone
Watching this game -- there should be about 12 runs by now.

Totals....

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Good luck, Bank.

Tempted to pound BoSox tonight.

Do you think the Cards win?

I think Kentucky wins as well, but I'm passing altogether. Not worth betting against UConn anymore.
Tough to say, runs gonna be tough to come by, glad I got in on un7 and does suck we not gonna have the typical shadows for this time of gm but it is chilly. I think 3 runs wins it. Prefer under even at 6.5 more than a side.

I think this Peacock from Houston was brought in specifically to get the over. LOL. What a trainwreck.

Los Angeles - Top of 7th SCORE
Brad Peacock pitching for Houston LAA HOU
B Peacock relieved J Cosart. 5 0
K Calhoun walked. 5 0
M Trout singled to center, K Calhoun to second. 5 0
A Pujols flied out to center, K Calhoun to third, M Trout to second. 5 0
J Hamilton intentionally walked. 5 0
R Ibanez singled to right center, K Calhoun and M Trout scored, J Hamilton to third. 7 0
H Kendrick singled to left, J Hamilton scored, R Ibanez to second. 8 0

Quote Originally Posted by WhoLetdaDawgsOut View Post
I got A's, Redsox (lose 3+ in a row at home? No) , and Vargas and Kansas City Royals

Vargas worth a look, kid throw 100 and i dont like cobbs stuff

I also got wacha and Cards, Cingrani is good but not as good, Cards seem to be heating up

Lost 125on astros this morning
Maybe wacha better but cards have a miserable time hitting lefties. Reds pen been shaky tho.