Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

I shoulda stayed off the early starts 4sure.. Glad I didn't try and get cute w the sf gm.. Not sure if books undervaluing sf, overvaluing lad, or both., either way I'll take it as I took ml rl and over, hopefully get 1 more run for the trifecta.. Feel pretty good with fish and rats tonight, think that all for me.. What bout final 4? Nc i think this finally where u get paid back fading wiscy!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
I shoulda stayed off the early starts 4sure.. Glad I didn't try and get cute w the sf gm.. Not sure if books undervaluing sf, overvaluing lad, or both., either way I'll take it as I took ml rl and over, hopefully get 1 more run for the trifecta.. Feel pretty good with fish and rats tonight, think that all for me.. What bout final 4? Nc i think this finally where u get paid back fading wiscy!
Yeah, I want to take Kentucky, but the Badgers f\*\*k me over every single time. There's really no reason to believe Wisky can hang here, but I'm sure Kaminsky will hit like 10 threes and keep them in it.

I was confused by both the SF and SEA lines. Went with OAK, but Felix has been lights-out. Almost took the Dodgers too, which would've made a bad afternoon even worse.

I might gamble with the Rangers +1.5 (-125) tonight. Love Price, but he's way overpriced here.

I rolled w you on oaktown small . I really do think The wear and tear on Felix shows at times, kid a smart pitcher tho so has learned to pitch w less electric stuff at times.. I tried to warn u off fading wiscy w bunch, not that I played them cause I feel bout same as u, I just put more stock in Bo making a final 4. Now that he made it I say unload on the talent here! Kamisky isn't a matchup problem for uk as their bigs can go anywhere on the court he can.. Wiscy prob overwhelm them w their sets a little early but every team has jumped on uk and they come storming back, kids are tough as nails and have ice water in their veins. They will beat wiscy..

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
I rolled w you on oaktown small . I really do think The wear and tear on Felix shows at times, kid a smart pitcher tho so has learned to pitch w less electric stuff at times.. I tried to warn u off fading wiscy w bunch, not that I played them cause I feel bout same as u, I just put more stock in Bo making a final 4. Now that he made it I say unload on the talent here! Kamisky isn't a matchup problem for uk as their bigs can go anywhere on the court he can.. Wiscy prob overwhelm them w their sets a little early but every team has jumped on uk and they come storming back, kids are tough as nails and have ice water in their veins. They will beat wiscy..
Alright, you've convinced me -- despite the fact that Brock is on Kentucky.

Felix is nothing short of incredible. He's really matured as a pitcher through the years.