Login Search

Money League

Last Post

My apologies for the dismal plays yesterday. I had a bad feeling after that Was/Mia loss. In hindsight, I overlooked how well Pineda is throwing(pine tar or not) and how slow Buckholz has started, plus Brewers hot hitting and should've ended up 5-5 if I'd done my due diligence. 6-4 if you take away the bad beat with Miami. Today I ran some extra lab experiments to make up for the losses so we'll see where that gets.

My favs today are Chicago/Stl under, Hou/Tex under and All three San Fran plays below. Seattle too.

Baltimore -145

Boston -123

Miami vs Philadelphia Under 6.5 (+105)

Houston vs Texas Under 8 (-115)

Chi. Cubs vs St. Louis Under 7 (-105)

Kansas City -115

Kansas City -1.5 (+140)

Cleveland vs Chi. White Sox Over 7.5 (-110)

LA Dodgers -109

LA Angels -1.5 (+130)

Seattle -145

Seattle -1.5 (+150)

San Francisco -1.5 (+130)

San Francisco -170

Colorado vs San Francisco Over 7 (-105)

Red Sox versus New York Yankees. While the Red Sox' bats came alive in the middle rounds last night, they were less fortunate in sparing the bullpen to the later innings. Sabbathia was able to extend his start into the late innings for the Yankees. Today is the rubber match, so look for a lot of work out of the bullpen early if either starter is shaky, and thus far that battle goes to a more rested Yankee pen.

Looking at this matchup, seems neither team will have to rely on their bullpen early today. The right hander Lackey is on an off the chain start at 2-0, 1.38 ERA, but most significantly, UNDER is 4-0 for both he and the opposing Kuroda, 1-1, 2.92 ERA. Both lasted 6 to 7 innings in each of their initial starts. Neither Lackey's nor Kuroda's caraeer stats are terribly impressive against their opponent. However upon closer inspection Kuroda never allowed more than 3runs in 4starts against the bosox in 2013 and most of Lackey's trouble has come versus guys either injured, suspended or no longer rocking the pinstripes in Cano, Teixera and A-Rod.
Add to all this the fact both teams' bats are slumbering out of the gate and I am really feeling the UNDER here, which has cashed in both games so far this series.

Bosox@Yanks UNDER 8.5

LA Dodgers -117: Dodgers have a hard time hitting lefties thus far. But, Miley is a different story. Kemp and Ramirez have had decent success. I am playing the bullpen and offensive prowess here along with reliability of Grienke, who looks to lead this club with Kershaw out. Probably wont see Grienke and Dodgers at a good price like this any time soon again.

*****10 star play****

Washington/Miami Over 7.5

The nationals will cover this amount of runs all by them damn-selves!!!! I was at the game for this same pitching matchup last Wednesday in DC and Bryce Harper hit the longest bomb Ive ever seen off this guy.
The Nationals will rock Hand like nobodies business. I am a Marlins fan for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
*****10 star play****

The nationals will cover this amount of runs all by them damn-selves!!!! I was at the game for this same pitching matchup last Wednesday in DC and Bryce Harper hit the longest bomb Ive ever seen off this guy.
The Nationals will rock Hand like nobodies business. I am a Marlins fan for what it's worth.
Hand is getting crushed only 2nd inning!

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
*****10 star play****

only 2nd inning, Hand is getting crushed, bullpen is warming up. Haha.