Login Search

Mlb 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
For tomorrow, thinking Brewers, A's, and Astros might be good sides to be on. Like o7 Dbacks/ Giants; o9 Stros/Jays and u7 Mets/Braves. Biff/ Bank weigh in on these and others you like tomorrow.
Can't blame anyone for playing Brew crew right now, appears Braun came back and brought juice for everyone...

Havnt looked at many yet.. Already played over 8.5 in kc, wind blowing out hard and really nice temps, don't know lot bout Tampa pitcher but gm is lined as a pk and I know enough bout Guthrie that I expect tampons to put up a few crooked numbers w his walk rate and fly ball pitching ass. Stands to reason if this truly a pk and I believe Guthrie giving up 4-5 runs tha kc gonna finally get off the hr snide and actually plate a few of their many baserunners.., biggest downside here and I know biff will let me hear it is the ump sux for a over as Gerry Davis has a strike zone wider than a fat bitches ass..

also playing cards rl, in leakes 3 outings vs cards last yr he only pitched 16 innings but did manage to allow 15 runs in that span, when he leaves the gm he turning it over to the reds pen who a hot mess. If that not enough the way cards came back and took this gm today I think it gets them on a bit of a roll, doesn't hurt borjous starting to hit either. Miller hasn't looked great but he pitched incredible at Busch last season and fact total only 7.5 when I expect cards to plate 5 or 6 makes me think he pitches well. Only downside is chance yadi sits but either way feel like +150 pretty good deal on the rl
Last edited by 2daBank; 04-09-14 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
For tomorrow, thinking Brewers, A's, and Astros might be good sides to be on. Like o7 Dbacks/ Giants; o9 Stros/Jays and u7 Mets/Braves. Biff/ Bank weigh in on these and others you like tomorrow.
Early leans for today, haven't booked anything yet but have input general info into model to produce leans.

Tribe game one (expensive, though)
A's/Twins under
Reds/Cards over
Rays
White Sox/Rockies over
Pads/Tribe under game two
Rangers
Rangers/Red Sox (model loves this one but not crazy about playing under in Fenway with strong wind out)
O's
Brewers
Marlins
Marlins/Nats over
Astros FF
Astros/Jays under
Braves
Cubs
Angels
Angels/M's over
Dbacks

parlay material: Tribe game one, Braves, Brewers