Login Search

Keel's Baseball Action

Last Post

i like the way you play your "B" and "C" cards judiciously...noticed how you won two Bs on sunday and spread them out over the next two days (the first one dying Monday and the second one turning into the C you created yesterday)...and instead of playing the C u created yesterday, u'r instead playing a B that was created on Monday...and saving that "C" for just the right day/play

many/most would just fire away with whatever plays pop up next and ramp up the hopefulness for the larger calibre plays...but i can see that u've developed the policy of making an effort to not "waste" them on any old play just good enough for an A...no, you hold onto them and wait to match them carefully..the Bs will get assigned to something you deem extra good...and the Cs will have to wait for for something EXTRA extra good...

may fortune continue to favor the patient and prudent
Last edited by fitguy67; 08-20-14 at 09:41 PM.

I was ice cold and turned to red hot. That is the exact expectation with my money management strategy. I can't wait to try this all year long with NBA and NFL. I gonna put it to the test !

July 23--August 11 = (11-55) 16.67% Parlay Percentage (3-1 min. payout)
August 12--August 20 = (11-12) 47.83% Parlay Percentage (3-1 min. payout)

I made 37.57 units since July 23. These are real units here. 2% of total bankroll = 1 unit.
Average risk amount is 0.51 unit. Crazy stuff !

Quote Originally Posted by keel44 View Post
I have a slimmed down version for the NFL and a slightly slimmed down version for the NBA. I don't know hockey. I feel a handicapper making picks is better than relying on pro teams' performance or other voodoo. It is just sometimes my handicapping is spot on and other times it just isn't. I do plan to end in September for the reasons you say and because of football starting.

By the way, I feel the last 3 days, I am in the zone.

NFL will be three (2-1) mininum payout parlay press. That is a 18-1 (minimum) scenario

1 --> 2
2 --> 4
6 --> 12

That will allow me to buy points off of key numbers at a -135

NBA is three (2.6 - 1) parlay press. That is a (33.69 - 1) scenario
i'm looking forward to these, keel...be sure to notify/link us to the spinoff threads when they start
Last edited by fitguy67; 08-21-14 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the1outlaw View Post
I would think you could do the same with the NHL as well...maybe use one or two of the better NHL cappers in the forum for some of the picks?
It is certainly possible, but it is much easier to rely on yourself and not have to hunt down picks. I also find that people who post on here don't keep it up the whole season. Anyway, who do you follow? I'll just stick to what I know. I know MLB, NBA, NFL.