Login Search

Best MLB Capper Here on SBR = ME..... Follow Me Part 2

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
Angels facked me up real good this series…..

laying the juice Fack it!!! already regretting it but oh well. Cant wait to see how the dodgers fa.ck me on this one.

Dodgers ml -230……$690=$300

Ticket Accepted Date Risk To Win Status Wager
257393569-1 8/21/14 9:31pm $690.00 $300.00 Pending 8/21/14 10:10pm MLB Baseball 958 Los Angeles Dodgers -230* vs San Diego Padres (T Ross - R must Start C Kershaw - L must Start)
You will need alot of luck here as well. GOOD LUCK though.

Red socks have ****** me over so much in the past I never bother betting on them anymore...Really glad the Dodgers play came through!

I threw a little on them live @ -145.

How you doing on your contest?? I just got my 3rd in a row with the Eagles covering today, there's still hope of getting to 5 this month lmao

Quote Originally Posted by TheDane View Post
Red socks have ****** me over so much in the past I never bother betting on them anymore...Really glad the Dodgers play came through!

I threw a little on them live @ -145.

How you doing on your contest?? I just got my 3rd in a row with the Eagles covering today, there's still hope of getting to 5 this month lmao
Man that bet I made on the dodgers was so stupid didn't care at the time I did it but after the padres scored that first run I was beyond furious lol but yeah my streaks at 1. Got a push with the dodgers today -1. So yeah well see what I pick tomorrow.... Just be picky with your next 2 and you'll be good!

Yeah that was tough juice to lay on the Dodgers, glad they won though, all be it in a really tight one. And Lol I know what you're talking about, I waited 2 days to make the Eagle's pick, wasn't feeling anything the last couple days, don't want to fack things up lol.

What you think about the O's tomorrow morning?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDane View Post
Yeah that was tough juice to lay on the Dodgers, glad they won though, all be it in a really tight one. And Lol I know what you're talking about, I waited 2 days to make the Eagle's pick, wasn't feeling anything the last couple days, don't want to fack things up lol.

What you think about the O's tomorrow morning?
That's good u have the patience man me unless I forget I'm taking my chances and making a pick everyday lol... Haven't checked the lines yet bro so idk