Login Search

Best MLB Capper Here on SBR = ME..... Follow Me Part 2

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by OMGChoGath View Post
How you feel about the Yankees tomorrow?
Small lean on the Yankees at + money with a reguvanated McCarthy on the mound.... Yankees are in a bit of a funk right now though... . A coo little trend though...Yankees are 7-2 on the road when the total is 7 or less while the rays are 12-15 when the total is 7 or less at home

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
RF you like Braves too? Oak 10-2 in Inter-league, don't want to doubt BP's large play tho as I was questioning rockies last night but ended up going along for the ride and it was relatively painless. Hammel would be the guy to fade though.
Idk yet, I was more so just rooting on BP haha. Im still looking into it, but I do want to like Seattle though. Im not sold on anything yet. Cant really afford to lose right now, so Im trying to be really picky.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
Idk yet, I was more so just rooting on BP haha. Im still looking into it, but I do want to like Seattle though. Im not sold on anything yet. Cant really afford to lose right now, so Im trying to be really picky.
Lol I hear you, was really feeling screwed until yesterday..I know the next few days will be tough and I'm hoping not to fall back down.
I'm liking M's and might jump on for another wild marlins ride. Def need some actioN!