Login Search

Best MLB Capper Here on SBR = ME..... Follow Me Part 2

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheDane View Post
Nice hits on the Rangers and Seattle tonight, wish I just went all in on the M's today instead of the White Sox, would have been less stressful.... How you do in the contest today BP? Who you got tomorrow?
Thanks bro I honestly didn't like today's card much....but glad I still made a profit today....I went with my dodgers today for the betting contest so it's a start... I might open an account on betdsi and start playing their as well since I heard they do the same type of contest... Damn I really wanted to bet the whitesox today too but stayed away... That bullpen of theirs is horrendous glad u got the W though

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
Thanks bro I honestly didn't like today's card much....but glad I still made a profit today....I went with my dodgers today for the betting contest so it's a start... I might open an account on betdsi and start playing their as well since I heard they do the same type of contest... Damn I really wanted to bet the whitesox today too but stayed away... That bullpen of theirs is horrendous glad u got the W though
I didn't like the card much either, got burned on the Cards and took a big risk going big on the Sox. But I was dumb enough to take the sorry ass Braves in the betting contest lol. Bol on the other account, hope you can still get your goal of 15. And Bol on the Stros!