Login Search

Best MLB Capper Here on SBR = ME..... Follow Me Part 2

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
Hell yeah Harper came through for you big time on that run line bet…. got my streak up to 3 with the yankees winning again today… really want to make it to 15 this time around
15 would be amazing, I wish you luck with that! Do you remember what kind of headphones were available with that $50 prize for 5 wins lol?

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
Thanks bro! Did u cash on them as well? How'd u do on the contest today
I did play them, just didn't mention it. I noticed that usually when I tail a pick of yours and don't say anything before hand (like Lets go Twins/lets go Tribe) the pick wins, so I guess I won't be saying anything until after the game is over lol

I had the Nats today, they only let you pick one thing a day right? What you picking tomorrow? Going to try to build my streak to 5....

Quote Originally Posted by TheDane View Post
I did play them, just didn't mention it. I noticed that usually when I tail a pick of yours and don't say anything before hand (like Lets go Twins/lets go Tribe) the pick wins, so I guess I won't be saying anything until after the game is over lol

I had the Nats today, they only let you pick one thing a day right? What you picking tomorrow? Going to try to build my streak to 5....
Yeah it's only once a day.. That's the only thing I don't like about the contest..... Not sure who I'm going to put yet... I know they throw out the +1.5 -1.5 lines overnight sometimes so I might pick an underdog I think might win su and just get em +1.5... Going to look at the card in a little bit