Login Search

Best MLB Capper Here on SBR = ME..... Follow Me Part 2

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheDane View Post
Glad the big plays cashed tonight BP. Love the aggressiveness, but I think you'd be better off sometimes waiting till the next day to earn some of the loses back, but what do I know lol. Good hits! Hope the momentum carries over for tomorrow!
Thanks ma dude… yeah i figured id press my bets more with the all star break coming and since their won't be much to bet on this upcoming week til friday i think… But yeah anytime i lose a big bet i try to tell myself not to chase and bet big the next game but its just to hard sometimes when all i can think of is getting that money i just lost back immediately.. Anyways good luck on all your picks today.. Lets make this money $$
Give Points

Points Awarded:

TheDane gave BigPage25 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Man nothing worst than losing $400 bucks because of a rain shortened game smh…….. y.t.d 180-191 -$1989….. Cant wait for the 2nd half of baseball to start i think a week off will do me good in clearing my head and just getting this negative losing energy off me.. Expect big things from me in the 2nd half fellas… See you friday.. b.t.w i think I'ma bet on stanton and morneu to win the home run derby and probably going to bet the national league to win the all star game.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

TheDane gave BigPage25 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDane View Post
Thanks for the All star leans BP, will be tailing those picks, gonna be kinda boring till Friday lol. Looking forward to the 2nd half though, didn't think you were even doing all that bad just until about a couple weeks ago.... Should be a good sign moving forward
i got half a unit on puig morneuo and stanton to win……. but yes 2nd half will be better lets get this money!!