Login Search

Best MLB Capper Here on SBR = ME..... Follow Me Part 2

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by timc021 View Post
well. last 6 starts for felix at yankee stadium, 4-1 with 1.18 ERA. Phelps is good at home, but as a starter has 9 IP at home with 0 ER. pretty small sample. felix is an ace, phelps, not so much....felix is paid 27 million a yr for a reason.
good luck to you also (btw i am a yankees fan & live in NY - I know when to bet on them, and against them. Tonight is one of those nights that Felix is the pick)
What was the Yankees line up like in Felix's last 6 starts at Yankee stadium? You admit you have a small sample size for Phelps, so you're pretty much gambling that he won't have a good game. I don't really cap baseball, but I can tell you that books don't hand out money the way you make it sound.

a lock is my opinion of a "great" pick. felix is throwing tonight and at -125 that is great value. given he should be around -170

i also have 100 on it. good luck man
If I ever see a line thats off by that much I'd consider a larger wager. Either way good luck gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
Todays Card
Indians ml +111…….$400=$444
Rays ml -134………..$268=$200
Yankees ml +116…..$100=$116
Not trying to be a dick, but I don't understand any of these. Boston can't lose, Tampa can't win and King Felix isn't a guy I'd ever fade. Then again, I generally don't understand baseball, so I hope you sweep!

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
Not trying to be a dick, but I don't understand any of these. Boston can't lose, Tampa can't win and King Felix isn't a guy I'd ever fade. Then again, I generally don't understand baseball, so I hope you sweep!
Indians are hot themselves… Miami has been struggling of late and now faces tampas imo best pitcher. Im backing phelps and the yanks at home. Not that hard to understand

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
What was the Yankees line up like in Felix's last 6 starts at Yankee stadium? You admit you have a small sample size for Phelps, so you're pretty much gambling that he won't have a good game. I don't really cap baseball, but I can tell you that books don't hand out money the way you make it sound.
small sample size, yes. but i am a life long yankee fan & have seen phelps pitch many times. i wouldnt be surprised if seattle wins this game at the current score (1-0) because thats all felix needs. phelps will be out by inning 5 or 6 and felix will go into the 7th or 8th. phelps is a good middle of the rotation kind of pitcher, but matched up against felix with felix's numbers, and is a proven ace? i mean this was just about as big as a lock as you can get in baseball. phelps vs felix??? come on man.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Jikos gave timc021 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.